Thursday, November 18, 2010

Working With A Partner On Literature Circle Reflection!

The benefits Of Working With A Partner!
There were a few benefits of working with a partner on my Literature Circle. The first advantage was that we got to discuss and improve what we had already worked on and written. (Example) Over the weekend we somehow were on Google Docs at the same time, so we both were writing and fixing errors at the same time and complimenting each other or giving suggestions on ways to improve it. My partner and I had been writing or editing each others passage, responses to the questions, connections, etc. 
The Challenges/Obstacles which you overcame or tried to overcome!
Along the way, we faced a few challenges which we had t overcome in order to have completed a successful Literature Circle for the chapters we were told to read. One of the first issues we (at least I) encountered, was that over the weekend, I had FORGOT MY BOOK! It was a GIANT issue.Though I was lucky that I had remembered my passage and connection. I THINK I personally had a pretty decent passage and connection. The question was... another story. I had to come back to school during and find all the pages during home group. The other major issue I faced was that when I worked on my Lit. Circle, Megan wasn't online, and when Megan worked on it, I had stepped out. It was almost a challenge finding a time in which we both were online to work on it.

  New Understandings That I Gained About The Novel!
Throughout this Lit. Circle that we worked on in a partnership, I hadn't gained much. Working in the partnership didn't make me realize anything that I hadn't realized before. I am just hoping that working with my partner made my partner/I improve our previous Literature Circle grade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment