Monday, January 10, 2011

New Year Blogpost!!

        For the coming year of 2011 I have 2 New Year's resolutions I would like to share with you. My first New Year's resolution is to try my best in school. This is because even if I don't get the grade I had hoped for, I still feel proud of myself when I remember that I have put all my effort and tried my best on my work. 
        My other New Year's resolution is to improve my tennis. The reason behind this is because I feel proud when I see the drastic changes in how my tennis has improved over the years. Tennis is something I have been playing/learning since I was 6/7 and I love playing it.  
       I didn't do anything special for Christmas but I did spend other parts of my holiday with some old friends and relatives. I got to visit one of my friends who moved from the USA around the same time I did. But the weird part about that, is that my mom and her mom were school friends and now we both are friends. It seems pretty weird when I come to think about it. I also got to play with my 2 year old cousin and spend some time with my grandparents.  
        I think something interesting that not many people know about me is that I like to perform in front of people. I enjoy singing the most though. I enjoy performing but I ALWAYS get nervous at the start of the performance. So this is my first blog of the year of 2011. HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!!





.

No comments:

Post a Comment